MODERN DAIRY FARMING -( 10 cows)
- Milk and milk products are part of daily food and are rich in calcium, proteins and minerals.
- Dairying is an important source of subsidiary income to small marginal farmers and agricultural laborers.
- The manure from animals provides a good source of organic matter for improving soil fertility and crop yield .
- Shed – 26 ft * 16.5 ft. with construction
- Water - 1000 liter capacity tank
- Labours - 2 labours
- Milking Machine - 2
- Green And dry Fodder
- Bio gas - 1
Total Investment – 11 lakhs/-
- 15 ltrs milk Capacity per cow.
- 150 ltrs per day produce.
- 30 Rs local dairy sale = 150ltr*30= 4500 per day profit
- 30 days working =30 days *4500 per day profit= 1,35,000/- per month
- 1,35,000*12 months=16,20,000/- per year